|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||The inside is packed by blister box usually, the outer is packed by carton|
|Delivery Time:||The regular products will be ready within 3 to 7 days, special models will need about 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, PAYPAL, WEST UNION|
|Material:||Metal And Glass|
17 Caliber Panoramic Fisheye Lenses,
226 Degree Panoramic Fisheye Lenses,
1.12mm Panoramic Photo Lens
Tachograph 1.12mm lens aperture 2.0 wide angle 226 degree high definition 17 caliber panoramic fisheye lenses:
Octavia has successfully developed many kinds of optical lenses through staff's hard work, and now many of them are separately used in technical fields including Reversing visible systems, Digital cameras, PC Cameras, Medical equipment, Accurate measuring apparatuses, scanners and Fingerprint recognition. Our products' unique structural design and excellent optical performance with competitive price make us gain the favor from both domestic and international markets
|Angle of View||226°*226°*226°||Structure||
4G+2P+1 IR Cut
|Operating Temp.||-40°C ~ +85°C||BFL||2.16mm|
|Application||panoramic fisheye lenses|
1. IMX335 Sensor CCD Lens, Tachograph 1.12mm lens aperture 2.0 wide angle 226 degree high definition
2. F2.0 aperture, 4G2P Components, 17 caliber panoramic fisheye lenses
3. Lens Distortion smaller than <-12%, Refered Illumination more than 77%, Chief Ray Angle bigger than 9.2°
1. Glass-plastic mixed lenses: the lens interior mostly uses glass lenses, plastic aspheric lenses mixed form, effective correction of aberration;
2. Low-dispersion glass materials: low-dispersion materials are used to effectively reduce dispersion. The effect of correcting the axial chromatic aberration at telephoto end and the vertical chromatic aberration at wide angle end is particularly significant.
3. Temperature drift control: Using optical materials with low thermal expansion coefficient, the lens can obtain clear pictures without re-focusing under different temperature environments.
4. Flatness of image surface: Excellent optical design technology is used to achieve high pixel and high contrast uniformly from the center to the periphery of the image.
5. Day-night confocal: Both visible and near-infrared light have almost no change in the focal plane, so that the image can get a clear effect in day and night.